We are presently recruiting for a Compliance officer for our clients in Blackrock, County Dublin. The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills and will be required to work with the wider compliance team and assist in aspects of accreditation of qualifications, certifications and personal details of the clients that interact with the company. This is an initial one year fixed term contract based in Blackrock, County Dublin.
Responsibilities within post:
- Provide a personalised and professional service to all clients
- Fully understand the compliance requirements for the established framework
- Ability to clearly and confidently explain all requirements to a clients
- First point of contact for all new clients
- Conduct document verification meetings and email all appropriate documentation to relevant stake holders.
- Maintain regular contact with clients throughout the compliance process
- Highlight any areas of concern as soon as they arise.
- Conduct regular checks on all clients’ compliance documentation prior to the expiry date
- Update and maintain associated records in management systems so that all information is current and accurate in accordance with the company’s standard business process and user manuals.
- Meet and exceed targets without compromising quality standards.
- Adhere to standard business processes, policies and procedures.
- Undertaking project work or additional reasonable duties as requested by Management.
- Ensure all candidate compliance documentation is accurately reviewed and uploaded into the management system
This is an initial one year, fixed-term contract with opportunities for permanent employment afterwards. Salary in the region of €26 – €31,000 will be offered. For further information please email me directly