Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for experienced General Operatives for one of our well established clients based in Farranfore, Co. Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to assist with the everyday duties at a busy establishment responsible for daily travel to and from the airport, assisting customers with any queries, departures and arrivals lounges, fire and security, assisting on the runway and ramp, helping with luggage and vehicles, offering information and helping customers with anything they need while on site. A varied role with a great potential for the right candidate.
- 1-2 Years General Operative / Customer Service experience essential for this role
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to train and and undergo physical fitness test and medical
- Excellent Customer Service, Communication, Organisation, Management and Time Management skills
- Flexible with working hours – 4 x 10hr shifts per week – on a rotation basis to include working weekends
- Own Transport and Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €25,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.