We are recruiting for a Service Delivery manager for our clients in the Travel industry in Dublin. The company requires someone to manage the training of all staff, day-to-day operation function and create an environment of customer excellence. This position is permanent, is office based in Dublin city center.
- Contribute to the establishment of a new on-site sales academy program.
- Directly manage the academy program once operational.
- Develop a learning and development framework for the sales and sales support teams that is aligned to the business needs.
- Put procedures in place to promote participation in ongoing inhouse and external development.
- Report on participation in and compliance with training plans against the agreed metrics.
- Accountable for the quality and implementation of all elements of Learning and Development; Manages any contract dependencies which are the responsibility of the company.
Essential Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in developing and delivering strategy;
- Proven experience in delivering in-house training for both office-based and remote staff.
- Experience in course design, delivery, evaluation, and reporting of training;
- Proven experience in giving clear, engaging and meaningful presentations.
- Proficiency with MS package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in managing and collaborating across multi-disciplines/teams to deliver towards a common goal.
- Leaving Certificate or higher education.
Hours of work and salary are open to negotiation and will be discussed at the interview stage. For further information, please email me at [email protected]