We are presently recruiting a Front Office Supervisor for our clients, a luxury 5* Hotel in Dublin City Centre. You will be first point of contact with Guest and will be required to offer a professional and efficient service and help set the standard for the guests stay.
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists.
- Complete cashier and closing reports.
- Supply guests with directions and property information.
- Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
- Follow up to ensure requests have been met.
- Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges.
- Balance and drop receipts.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
- Assist management in training, evaluating and coaching employees;
- Serve as a role model and first point of contact of Staff
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information