Red Chair Recruitment are presently accepting applications for an experienced Deputy General Manager for our clients, a well established Hotel based in Tralee, County Kerry.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record and background as a Deputy General Manager in effectively managing the operations of a hotel. You will need to possess an outgoing personality, enjoy working in a very busy hotel environment and will be ensuring the smooth running of the hotel on a daily basis in all aspects of hotel operations.
- 3-5 Years experience in Hotel Management in a busy 4 or 5 star Hotel essential for this role
- Hospitality Qualification considered an advantage
- Oversee and work closely with Departmental Managers of the hotel
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Well presented, polite with a welcoming manner enhancing the guest / customer experience
- Financial Experience essential
- Computer Literate and proficient with Microsoft Office and hotel CRMS
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €45,000 – €55,000 dependent on experience
- Management Training Programme / Personal Development Plan for Progression
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.