Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Meetings & Events Executive for one of our well established clients in Co. Kilkenny.
This role will assist with the management and organisation of meetings, events, weddings and conferences within the hotel. You will be responsible for liaising and meeting with clients face to face, email and phone to discuss options and offer assistance and guidance ensuring the smooth running and management of the events onsite.
- 2 years’ experience as a Meetings & Events Executive essential
- Experience organising and managing events within a 4* / 5* hotel environment
- Commercially focused with absolute attention to detail and ability to showcase the property
- Exceptional Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Able to work on own initiative and equally able to work as part of the overall hotel events team
- Proficient with Office Suite and CRMS
- Flexible as this role includes working mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €32,000 – €35,000 Per Annum dependent on experience
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty when working
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected]
Alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.