Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Head Chef for one of our well established clients in Killarney, Co. Kerry
The main responsibilities for the role will be to assist the General Managers with the daily management and service of a very busy all year round exceptional food and beverage offering. You will be in charge and spearhead the menu, creating new ideas and recipes and manage a great kitchen team working and producing fantastic dishes and cuisine to customers and tourists alike.
- 3-5 Years Head Chef Experience within busy restaurant or hotel environments essential for the role
- Accomplished and Reputable within the industry, a creative flair and passion for cooking with an impressive portfolio to match
- Experience of managing an all year round food offering and kitchen team
- Exceptional Communication, Management, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Flexible with working hours to include mornings, afternoons, days, nights and weekends
- Excellent Stock Control, Ordering, Budgeting and Forecasting experience with proven GP track record
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €55,000 – €65,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Bonus based on Performance
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.