Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Grill Chef for one of our well established clients based in Macroom, Co. Cork.
The main responsibilities for this role will be assist with the everyday busy service and specialise in grill cooking and managing the section with a passion for cooking steaks, meats, seafood and fish within a busy environment and assisting the Head Chef with the daily management of the grill section.
- 2-3 Years experience as a Grill Chef essential for this role
- Relevant culinary qualifications and HACCP qualified
- Experience in a busy hotel / bar restaurant working and managing the grill section specialising in cooking steaks, meats, seafood and fish
- Passion for cooking, imaginative, creative with ideas and presentation for menus and dishes
- Excellent Communication, Organisation, Time Management skills essential for this role
- Ability to work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Computer Literate and experience with stock taking, ordering etc
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly rate of up to €18.00 Per Hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Neil on 086-468-1288 / 064-662-2007 to discuss further.