We are presently recruiting Structural Engineers for our clients. You will be tasked with building structures based on technical specifications, Tracking project progress and reporting on results, and Choosing appropriate materials to ensure the durability of the building. The company in question has a number of offices in Ireland and will consider applicants from any location in Ireland.
Key tasks include:
- Preparing reports, designs, and drawings
- Making calculations about loads and stresses
- Selecting appropriate construction materials
- Providing technical advice
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
- Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- Monitoring and inspecting work is undertaken by contractors
- Administering contracts
- Managing projects
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
- 2 years and upwards will be considered. Our clients wish to employ the most experienced candidates available, so the more experience the better.
- A very strong structural or civil (energy-focused) design background is a major advantage.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of your field of engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience of current EN Standards.
- Experience of client and contractor interaction and engagement
This is a full-time, permanent position. Remote working or employment at one of the company offices in Kerry, Limerick, or Cork will be considered. For full information please contact me directly