We are presently recruiting for a Structural Engineer for our clients in Macroom, County Cork. Collaborating effectively with diverse project teams, You will possess strong technical competence along with strong experience of design and will be able analyse and oversee the construction of safe and structurally sound infrastructure projects. This is a full time, permanent position based in Macroom with travel to sites on a regular basis.
Responsibilities within the post:
- Conduct structural analysis and calculations for building projects.
- Design and prepare detailed structural plans and drawings.
- Ensure compliance with building codes and safety standards.
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and clients to meet project goals.
- Perform site inspections and assess structural integrity.
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and clients to develop structural solutions.
Qualifications and experiences:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position or a recent masters’ graduate.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Professional Engineer or equivalent certification.
- Proven experience in structural engineering, including designing and analyzing structures.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software.
- Strong understanding of building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Ability to create detailed structural plans, drawings, and specifications.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on qualifications and experience. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.