We are presently recruiting for a Sales Development Executive for our clients a manufacturer and supplier of modular building systems that offer a complete energy-efficient building system, delivering high-performance insulation values for new build eco homes. The role of the technical sales development executive will be fast-paced and will allow you to develop further links around Ireland. You will be tasked with generating sales through the effective management and development of new customers who are Architects, Building Developers, and Engineers. This is a full-time, field-based position with support from the head office in County Kerry.
- Selling of products by establishing contact and developing relationships.
- Establishing a new database of clients and maintaining relationships.
- Offer effective account management by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of business development activities on CRM system.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information.
- Generating leads through the use of online data mining tools and your own business network.
- Assisting Finance in the area of credit management through the collection of outstanding monies and resolving issues on difficult accounts.
- Identifying business opportunities and evaluating their position in the industry.
- researching and analysing sales options.
- 5 years minimum experience in construction industry sales.
- A relevant qualification based on construction studies with strong Technical knowledge.
- A proven track record of exceeding revenue targets within the construction sector.
- A proven background in established relationships in the construction and business community.
- Full Driving Licence is essential.
A base salary in the region of €50,000 along with commissions, pension, and company vehicle will be offered. For further information, please email me directly at [email protected]