We are currently recruiting for a General labourer to join our clients team in Co. Kerry. This is a manual outdoor role with the opportunity to be part of a well established team in the county.
- Working with an established team conducting various manual tasks
- Operating heavy machinery (training provided)
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines in all areas of the workplace
- Document daily progress reports
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of team members on site visitors
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Physically & mentally capable (must be able to lift 40KG)
- Full clean drivers licence
- Strong written and verbal skills
- HGV licence (not essential)
The salary for this role is in the region of €24,000 – €25,000. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.