We are presently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our clients in West Dublin. You will be working in our busy warehouse, have responsibility for moving Inventory and preparing customer orders In an efficient manner, with attention to detail while adhering to Instruction In a safe & orderly manner. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Booking, Scanning & putting away deliveries
- Order picking
- Moving Pallets & Inventory within warehouse
- Unpacking, documenting and re-shelving returned and uplifted orders
- Maintaining all control documentation required in respect of warehouse operations
- Stock Counting
- Use of the company’s computer systems to record Information relating to warehouse operations
- Use of forklifts, pallet wrapping machines, power trucks and other warehouse equipment required In respect of warehouse operations.
- Maintaining hygiene standards within and around the warehouse.
- Such other task as from time to time are advised by the warehouse supervisor or Head of Logistics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably in a fast-paced Supply Chain FMCG environment
- Complete fluency in English is essential.
- Manual Handling Certificate Training
- Willing to work hard and flexible hours as require
- Forklift License Required (Counterbalance & Reach)
Salary is in the region of €27,000 plus overtime. For further information please email me directly.