Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Reservations Manager for one of our well established clients in Co. Limerick.
This role will assist the Front Office Manager with the overall management of the reservations and reception team and everyday duties for a busy hotel reception and reservations department, ensuring a seamless guest experience upon check-in and departure and during their stay.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Reservations Supervisor / Front Office Supervisor essential
- Proven track record of managing a team within a 4* / 5* hotel environment
- Commercially focused with absolute attention to detail
- Exceptional Leadership, Reception, Communication, Organisation, Time Management skills
- Able to work on own initiative and equally able to work as part of the overall hotel reservations team
- Proficient with Opera, Office Suite, Hotel booking systems and CRMS
- Flexible as this role includes working early mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €35,000 – €40,000 Per Annum dependent on experience
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty when working
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com
Alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.