We are looking for an experienced purchasing administrator for our client in Dublin 22. You will be tasked with Processing of all sales orders and will work with external suppliers to deliver an excellent service to customers, whilst maximizing the return to the business. This is a full-time position, based in Dublin 22
- Processing of all sales orders
- Ensure that all orders are placed in a commercially sensible way.
- Preparation of daily back-order report and updating of all due dates for back-order lines.
- Switching of lines to alternative suppliers where appropriate.
- Liaise with Customer Service to close any customer related queries.
- Ensure all orders are maintained with the correct PO and price details.
- Secure best pricing through negotiating directly with suppliers.
- Experience working in a purchasing function or administration type role would be preferable.
- Have strong communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Leaving Certificate or higher.
The salary and benefits for this position are open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com