We are recruiting for a Stock Controller / Stock Replenishment Executive for our clients in Carrigtwohill, County Cork. My Multinational clients operate in a number of locations in Ireland and require someone who can provide quotes, monitor stock and work as part of a wider team. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Maintaining all stock of fast-moving items
- Providing accurate quotes to customers
- Resolving day-to-day enquiries.
- Part sourcing.
- Collecting parts from local suppliers.
- Any other general administration as required
- Process and manage customer orders from initial enquiry to delivery
- Create and maintain efficient management reports.
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Maintain ERP systems
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes.
- Strong product range knowledge for MRO and engineering consumables
- Strong Sales and customer relationship development skills
- Strong negotiating and purchasing skills
- Methodical and well-organised, with strong Knowledge of management systems
- Current driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft office including excel/IT literate
Salary in the region of €30 – €35,000 based on qualifications and experiences with additional bonuses and perks. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com