We are presently recruiting a Project Manager for our clients, a leading civil Engineering company who offer solutions for the water and wastewater industry. The company in question is involved in the design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of a number of plants and require Project Managers to assist in the delivery of present and future contracts. This is a full time position, based within Munster and covering jobs in all Munster Counties.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental protection are consistently maintained
- Ensuring that quality throughout project delivery is maintained
- Lead assigned project delivery team including Site Management and Supervision staff, the Procurement team, the Commissioning team and the Design team
- Coordination and managerial responsibility for the design, procurement, sub-contract packages of work
- Maintain a presence on site during the construction phase
- Active participation in Client meetings
- Ensure supply chain value
- Maintain an oversight on all technical aspects of the project
- Report to the Contracts Manager
Qualifications & Experiences:
- At least 3 years in a Project Manager role in the Water Industry, preferably with a Tier 1 contractor
- Degree level qualification in either mechanical, electrical or Civil Engineering.
This is a full time position. Company Vehicle, pension, Health and salary based on qualifications and experiences and in the region of €60 – €80,000 is offered. For further information please forward your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org