We are currently looking for a dynamic Project Manager for our clients in Co. Kerry. The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about emerging technologies and have experience in Production, Automation and Cyber Security.
- Accountable for the delivery of a project, ensuring it is completed safely, on time, in accordance with the contract requirements and to the agreed budget.
- Ensure key deliverables are identified, understood and delivered.
- Develop and implement action plans to mitigate risks
- Ensure the project team works progressively to complete documentation meeting all contractually agreed requirements
- Ensure the suitable and robust change control process are in place to identify, notify, measure and agree the impact of change in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Ensure project controls are developed, implemented and updated regularly.
- Lead the development of a detailed cost forecast for the project, ensuring it is reviewed and updated regularly.
- Support the procurement of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Project Management qualification is required and 5+ years GMP experience.
- Experience in a matrix management organisation.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally, with the ability to understand clients’ requirements.
- Experience in a regulated industry (Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Quality, Tech Services)
The salary for this role this role is dependent on the individuals experience. If you are the right person for this role, please apply directly below or call me on 064 662 2007 for more information.