We are currently looking for a dynamic Project Manager for our clients in Co. Kerry. The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about emerging technologies and have experience in Production, Automation and Cyber Security.
- Accountable for the delivery of a project, ensuring it is completed safely, on time, in accordance with the contract requirements and to the agreed budget.
- Ensure key deliverables are identified, understood and delivered.
- Develop and implement action plans to mitigate risks
- Ensure the project team works progressively to complete documentation meeting all contractually agreed requirements
- Ensure the suitable and robust change control process are in place to identify, notify, measure and agree the impact of change in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Ensure project controls are developed, implemented and updated regularly.
- Lead the development of a detailed cost forecast for the project, ensuring it is reviewed and updated regularly.
- Support the procurement of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Project Management qualification is required and 5+ years GMP experience.
- Experience in a matrix management organisation.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally, with the ability to understand clients’ requirements.
- Experience in a regulated industry (Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Quality, Tech Services).
The salary for this role this role is between €50,000 – €55,000 depending on the individuals experience. If you are the right person for this role, please apply directly below or call me on 064 662 2007 for more information.