We are presently recruiting for a Service Advisor for our clients, a Main Dealer in County Kerry. You will be responsible for communicating with customers to determine which repairs are necessary, submitting work orders to technicians, ordering needed parts and collecting payment after repairs are completed. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Greet customers and offer excellent customer service from intake to release of their vehicles.
- Help determine and diagnose car issues based on customer description and vehicle condition.
- Translate customer-reported problems to actionable work orders for technicians to complete.
- Order necessary parts from suppliers and double-check that they are delivered to technicians
- Ensure that automotive work provided to customers meets company quality standards.
- Invoice and collect payment from customers for services rendered.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding services.
- Maintain customer records and enter data into computer databases.
- Working knowledge and experience of automotive products, repairs and parts.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar environment.
- Strong IT & communication skills.
- Strong Organizational skills including the ability to schedule appointments, meet with customers and ensure that work is done properly.
- Exceptional customer service skills based on experience.
- Ability to communicate automotive processes to customers who may only have basic automotive knowledge.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org