We are presently recruiting for a Product Analyst for our clients, a Distributer of vehicles in Dublin 12. You will report to Planning Manager and will ensure product availability to a network of dealers around Ireland. You will carry out detailed analysis of market and competitor products, will identify market and sector trends, new opportunities, and formulating recommendations through each product’s life cycle.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the market and assist in positioning of Vehicle pricing.
- Analysis of price index and product specification.
- Managing projects in all new product launches and life cycle strategies.
- Delivering new product training.
- Monitoring and analyzing market changes and competitive activities.
- Assisting in producing product guides & brochures.
- Operating all internal systems, including Jato dynamics and vehicle distribution.
- Communicate with the national dealer network regarding pricing queries.
- Provide product support.
- Ensure accuracy of all product publications.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry ideally specializing in product and pricing.
- Degree in Business or related field.
- Ideally have strong Knowledge of the Irish car market.
- Experience using Jato analysis.
- Strong numeracy and analytical capability, with a high degree of factual accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong project management experience and ability to work to deadlines.
This is a hybrid position based in Dublin 12. Salary is open to negotiation based on experience