Our client are looking for an IT Change & Release Management – Vice President. You’ll drive change processes, support the CAB, assess impact, and ensure smooth transitions across the Americas Division. If you’re a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills, we want you!
- Implement unified change processes across the Americas Division (AD).
- Manage change requests using effective tools and processes.
- Facilitate touchpoint meetings between stakeholders.
- Support Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Assess change impact and readiness, identify key stakeholders.
- Assist in training programs and process design.
- Provide project management support.
- Monitor and update change requests.
- Coordinate communication efforts.
- Mitigate risks and manage resistance.
- Engage senior leaders and manage stakeholders.
- Track issues and define success metrics.
- Support organizational change management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of change management principles.
- Familiarity with project management and software development.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Strong relationship-building and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible, resilient, and collaborative.
- Work Experience: 3+ years in Change Management/Project Management/Software Development.
- Education: MS/MA/MBA preferred.
*****Full job details will be disclosed to applicants*****
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org