Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Plumbing & Purchasing Advisor for one of our clients based in Co. Cork
Your main responsibility will be to oversee all the aspects of the plumbing and heating production line, reporting to the head of department and assist with the daily operations which will include deal negotiation, inventory management and team leadership.
- Previous experience in a purchasing role is considered a distinct advantage
- Experience and knowledge of plumbing materials essential for this role
- Excellent Communication, Organisation, Leadership and Time Management skills
- Strong attention to detail and competent IT skills are essential
- Strong familiarity with plumbing and heating products and suppliers
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure whilst maintaining a key eye to detail.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €50,000 – €60,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications
- Progression opportunities
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.