Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Operations Manager for one of our clients based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to oversee all domestic and commercial projects and works from installation to completion, ensuring the smooth running of all contracts, coordinate all logistics and technical issues for all installation and service staff.
- Minimum of 6 Years in the Construction industry
- Qualified Plumber or Mechanical Engineer considered a distinct advantage
- Project Management and Contract Management experience essential
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Ability to manage a team and coordinate logistics for projects
- Computer Literate and proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €45,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Company Vehicle and Company Phone
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
Hospitality / Medical / Sales Senior Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org