Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Operations Manager for one of our clients based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities of the role will involve overseeing all projects from start to completion involving domestic technical installations and full knowledge of HVAC and Heat Recovery systems, Thermodynamics, Renewable Energy, Underfloor Heating and Heat Pumps, Solar Panel Systems and PV (SEAI Grant funded) etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of Installation of Plumbing, Renewable Energy, Heating Systems and Thermodynamics essential
- Minimum of 5 years Operations Manager experience specifically in the Heating Systems / Renewable Energy industry
- Qualified Plumber for minimum of 5 years essential for this role
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and budgets and offer exceptional customer service throughout process
- Ability to read and understand house plans and technical drawings for all projects and installations
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage a team
- Computer Literate, proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €45,000 – €50,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Company Vehicle, Phone and Tablet provided
- Performance based Bonus Structure
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 5 years Operations Manager experience with Renewable Energy and Heating Systems, and are interested in this role, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 and we can discuss it further.