We are presently recruiting for a Management accountant for our clients in Listowel, County Kerry. You will be responsible for analysing key financial information and be responsible for financial planning. You will assist senior business managers with financial decision-making, prepare financial reports, and develop and implement strategies to reduce businesses’ operational and production costs. This is a full-time position based in Listowel, County Kerry.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures.
- Analyzing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning.
- Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
- Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
- Overseeing accounting procedures and supervising junior financial department staff.
- Monitoring auditing and taxation practices, as well as evaluating benefits and compensation packages.
- Ensuring that financial management policies and procedures adhere to regulatory standards.
- Performing financial recordkeeping, as well as protecting sensitive and confidential information.
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in management accounting.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
- Member of CMA, ACCA, CIMA or other body.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a management accountant in business.
- Proficiency in business management and accounting software.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards and financial regulations.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly at email@example.com