Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for a Hostel Manager for one of our clients based in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing staff, ensuring excellent customer service, maintaining a clean and safe environment, and promoting a friendly and communal atmosphere for our guests in both the hostel and the well renowned coffee shop
- 3+ Years experience in a hospitality management position is essential for this role
- Experience with Hostel management considered a distinct advantage
- Have strong Communication, Organisation, Time Management and Leadership skills
- Have a passion for travel and meeting people from all cultures and backgrounds
- Have a proven track record with a keen eye for detail and customer orientated
- Be flexible to work different shifts which will include weekdays and weekends predominantly 7AM – 4PM or 1PM – 9PM
- Computer literate with finance experience
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €35,000 – €40,000 Per Annum
- Accommodation provided if needed for the successful candidate
- This position is open to couples offering a collective salary of the above to include accommodation
- Performance based bonus/KPI bonus
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.