We are recruiting for a General Operative for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. We are looking for someone who has previous experience in a Manufacturing / Assembly. You will work as part of a team and will ensure that all steps are followed to ensure proper assembly, package, and shipping of product. In all tasks, you must ensure all health and safety standards are met.
We are seeking applications from experienced Operators with an ability to work well as part of a team. This is an initial contract position, turning permanent on performance.
- Ability to work to specific deadlines and ensure that daily production targets are met
- Assist in the revision of Work Instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Resolve any technical problems that may affect production.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing of key pieces of equipment
- Maintenance of the machine, daily, weekly, monthly programs
- Follow all health, safety & environmental rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- Liaise and assist with Operations and Quality in relation to alternative projects
This is an initial contract position with option of becoming full time. Salary of €12 per hour initially with overtime opportunities. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com for full information.