We are presently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Manager for our clients, a luxury hotel in County Kerry.
Responsible for all Food and Beverage aspects within the property, and to ensure that all guests comfort and satisfaction is cared for.
- 2-3 Years experience with full management of the hotel food and Beverage operations in a 4*/5* property
- Set service standards required for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, bar service in all food & beverage aspects of the property.
- Experience in managing a busy restaurant and bar, managing a team and rostering
- Experience with stock control, stock taking, ordering and deliveries
- Cooperate with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best possible service and guest experience.
- To train and up-skill the team in all areas of service and standards
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary between €40,000 – €50,000 DOE
- Accommodation can be provided if necessary
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.