We are presently recruiting an Operations Manager, for our clients a Manufacturing company in Listowel, County Kerry. This is a newly created position which will support the Technical Plant Manager. You will be tasked with Managing and coordinating the day-to-day production operations and factory facilities including production, toolroom and maintenance departments. This is a senior hands-on role and is a full-time, permanent, on-site position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for production efficiencies and driving cost control in output, quality, yield, labour utilisation and waste.
- Ensure that all product is manufactured in accordance with agreed customer specifications.
- Ensuring all operation are completed cost-effectively.
- Ensuring Production processes are of the highest standard.
- Minimising downtimes, management and prioritisation of breakdowns.
- Management and supporting shift supervisors on the planning of labour resources.
- Enforces Good manufacturing practices (GMP) .
- New Product Development.
- Manage all production facilities.
- Identifying and Implementing change to continually improve operations.
- Degree in Engineering must have technical know-how and acumen.
- Proven Production/ Factory management experience.
- Clear communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Critical thinker to facilitate decision making.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering effective change.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at Adrien@redchair.ie