We are presently recruiting for an Industrial / Management Accountant for our clients, an Engineering company in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be tasked with Financial Reporting and also be responsible for working on all aspects of Financial operations within the company. This is a full time, permanent position, reporting to the Financial Director.
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Financial reporting for the Management Team, General Manager and Managing Director
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Oversee debtors and creditors to include dealing with queries, debtor & creditor reconciliations, processing of creditor payments and debt collection.
- Manage and administer statutory returns – VAT, PAYE, RCT, and CIS
- Work in Progress (WIP) and costings review and analysis;
- Review costings and analysis of various cost centres across the business to ensure the most cost-effective processes are in place.
- Qualified accountant ACCA /SIMA or similar qualification
- 3+years’ experience
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office programmes, particularly Excel
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €40 -€55,000. For full information please email me directly