We are presently recruiting for an Estimator for our clients, a construction company in Killarney, County Kerry. will assist in the ongoing development of systems and procedures used in tendering of new contracts and will assist in the ongoing development of systems and procedures used in tendering. This is a full-time permanent position based in Killarney, County Kerry.
- Dealing with incoming sales inquiries in accordance with company policy.
- Preparing work to be estimated by translating documents.
- Identifying labour, material, and time requirements.
- Preparing Quotations.
- Assisting in Monthly Valuations/Payment Claims for clients.
- Preparing Cost Report.
- Resolving discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Maintaining cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Maintain Tender Log.
- Maintain Tender Information folders.
- Assist in the preparation and checking of in-house bills of quantities.
- Assist in the production of tender submission documentation.
- Third level / Diploma qualification in building/engineering disciplines.
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role is desired but will consider graduate status.
- An understanding of building technology methods.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, primarily Word, and Excel.
Salary is open to negotiation based on experience. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com