We are presently recruiting for a Bookkeeper for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry . Working directly with Management, you will be responsible for all aspects of invoice management, bank reconciliation and other duties associated with finance. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Process supplier invoices & customer receipts
- Liaise with suppliers/customers regarding queries on accounts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Responsibility for stock take and management
- Responsibility for collection of debtor
- Responsibility for organization of annual stock take
- Preparation of company budgets, forecasts and implementing budgetary controls
- Preparation for annual accounts for company audit
- Responsibility for payroll, VAT and Revenue returns
- All other duties as assigned
- 4+years’ experience in a similar type of role
- Strong Sage, excel & word skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as the ability to work on own initiative
This position is based in Tralee town and is full time. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences, in the region of €30 – €33,000 DOE . For further information please email me directly.