We are presently recruiting for a qualified Bookkeeper for our clients who are located on the Cork / Kerry border. Working directly with Management, you will be responsible for all aspects of invoice management, bank reconciliation and other duties associated with finance. This is a full time, permanent position and is based solely in office.
- Process supplier invoices & customer receipts
- Liaise with suppliers/customers regarding queries on accounts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Responsibility for stock take and management
- Responsibility for collection of debtor
- Responsibility for organization of annual stock take
- Preparation of company budgets, forecasts and implementing budgetary controls
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar type role
- Strong Sage, excel & word skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
This position is based in County Cork and within easy commute of all the towns of Killarney, Rathmore, Castleisland and Millstreet all being with 30 minutes drive, Your own personal transport is required. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience, in the region of €30 – €35,000. For further information please email me directly.