We are presently recruiting for a Bookkeeper for our clients in County Kerry. The company in question is well established and requires someone to work on various accounts functions on behalf of the company and work closely with the Head Accountant. Your Duties will include General office duties, performing data entry, Invoice In – Invoice – out and performing vendor maintenance. In all tasks, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Preparation and processing of sales invoices
- General office duties
- Processing of purchase invoices and reconciliation of creditors balances to statements
- Processing of bank receipts and payments and preparation of bank reconciliations
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting clients and customers, answering the telephone and redirecting calls
- Processing of expenses and credit card transactions
- Sending debtors statements and follow up of outstanding debtors by phone and email
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Experience dealing directly with customers/suppliers.
- Experience dealing with invoicing/supplier invoices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary in the region of €25 – €30,000 is offered. For further information please contact me directly.