We are recruiting for a HMI / Scada Automation Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. The successful candidate will work closely with the software manager within the electrical design department.
- Liaise with electrical and software design engineers to prepare Management System
- Evaluate market and bench mark potential solutions based on existing scada systems.
- Evaluate and development of HMI systems including operator display and touch screens.
- Work as part of a team to integrate new systems.
- Liaise with PLC software developers to prepare software integration requirements
- Liaise with field commissioning engineers to provide support for roll out and updates of software on new or existing systems.
- Min Level 7 degree in any of the following disciplines: Software Development / Automation / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in the following areas a distinct advantage:
- SCADA systems application/development
- HMI development (machine operator interaction)
- Object orientated Programming
- Software development using .Net Framework
- Programming knowledge and experience of Safety and Non-safety PLC systems using Codesys.
- Development of graphics
- Experience with ABB PLC’s.
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and range from €45 – €55,000. This is a full time, permanent position with the option of one day remote work per week. For full information please email me directly for full information