We are presently recruiting for an Automation Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of automation systems on existing products. This will involve integration of control systems with third-party equipment, with instrumentation and with terminal operating systems.
- Analysis of customer requirements to identify project automation requirements.
- Distinguish between project specific or new requirements and standard requirements.
- Manage automation requirements and ensure all requirements are fulfilled.
- Document automation functions and present to customers.
- Design automation support systems
- Manage the integration of automation sub systems.
- Ensure electrical design engineers are aware of electrical requirements.
- Ensure software developers are aware of the software integration requirements.
- Ensure commissioning engineers are aware of automation functions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min Level 7 degree in any of the following disciplines: Automation / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
- SCADA systems development knowledge.
- Familiarity with Zuken E3 or similar drawing package.
- Experience with ABB PLC’s an advantage.
Salary is open to negotiation based on experience. Pension contribution. This is a full time, permanent position with the option of one day remote work per week. For full information please email me at email@example.com