We are presently recruiting for an Aftersales Advisor for our clients, a main car dealer in Tralee, County Kerry. You will work in a very established team, be the point of contact with customers offer technical assistance, guide customers through warranty or service processes, and book vehicles in for service and repairs. This is a full-time position, based in Tralee, County Kerry.
- Control and manage the front service counter and greet customers.
- Offer excellent customer service from checking in to return of their vehicles.
- Be the point of contact for customers booking vehicles for service work.
- Resolve customer issues regarding vehicle problems and repair timelines.
- Generate documentation relating to customer bookings.
- Agree on cost and timelines with the customer.
- Hand over the vehicle to the customer and explain any issues relating to the work/future work required.
- Invoice and collect payment from customers for services completed.
- Maintain customer records.
- Maintain Accurate recording of stock into and out of the company parts system.
- Supplying accurate and detailed parts quotations
- Manage aftersales administration, including processing of warranty claims when required.
Skills and qualifications:
- 1+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Possess strong organisational skills and an ability to structure workload efficiently.
- A full and clean driving license is required.
Salary is open to negotiation based on experience along with performance-related commission. For further information, please email me directly at [email protected]