Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for a Store Manager for one of our clients, a well esteemed company based in Kenmare, Co. Kerry.
Your main responsibility will be to lead a team in the everyday running of the store whilst maintaining a strong customer centred approach.
- 3 – 5 Years experience as a Store Manager or in a similar role is essential.
- Have a proven track record with the ability to lead a team
- Have strong Communication, Organisation, Leadership and Time Management skills
- Be flexible to work a variety of different shifts to include weekdays and weekends
- Experience with stock control, stock rotation and stock taking focusing on improving GP and wastage
- Customer focused and orientated to provide the best possible customer service and experience
- Computer literate with the ability to use and manage CRM’s
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €45,000 – €55,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Progression opportunities
- Performance based bonus
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.