Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Assistant Deli Manager for one of our well esteemed clients based in Westport, Co. Mayo
Your main responsibility will be to assist the manager in the overall running of the deli and helping lead a team to ensure that all food is cooked to a high standard at all times whilst adhering to all company food safety guidelines.
- 2+ Years experience as an Assistant Deli Manager or in similar role is essential
- Have a proven track record of working in the food industry
- Have strong Communication, Organisation, Leadership and Time Management skills
- Be flexible to work a variety of different shifts which will include weekdays and weekends
- Experience with stock control, stock rotation and stock taking focusing on improving GP and wastage
- Customer focused and orientated to provide the best possible customer service and experience
- Computer literate with the ability to use and manage CRM’s
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €30,000 – €32,000 per annum depending on experience
- Progression opportunities
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.