Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for experienced Assistant Store Manager for our client based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role are to assist the Store Manager with the everyday running of a busy retail store specialising in clothing and menswear.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager in a busy retail store working within a target driven sales environment
- Menswear experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience Measuring / Selecting / Advising / Fitting suits and function-wear
- Experience with offering suits for Weddings & Functions
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, welcoming, polite and engaging with potential customers offering exceptional customer service
- Track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Energetic, enthusiastic, works well within a team and uses own initiative.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €30,000 – €35,000 dependent on experience
- Staff Discount
- Other benefits o be discussed at interview stage
If you have the experience required and this position is of interest to you, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com as immediate interviews are available. Alternatively, please call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss this opportunity further.