We are presently recruiting for a Site Manager for our clients in County Cork. The company in question operate in various Construction and Civil Engineering sectors including governmental, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Roads, Groundworks, Retail, & Leisure and require a strong Manager to take each project from concept to hand over of project.
- Able to take the job out of the ground and see it to hand over
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work under pressure to achieve strict deadline
- Safety conscious
- Take control of all works from breaking ground to foundations through to 1st & 2nd fix including external finishes, paving, boundary walls and landscaping
- Ensuring quality of all works
- 10+ years’ site management experience
- A Degree or Trade Qualification is desirable
- Background in large scale construction
- Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Excellent working knowledge of the latest building regulation and certification standards
- Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
- Fully updated with BCAR.
Salary in the region of €60 – €70,000 is on offer. For further information please contact us directly on 0646622007 for full information