We are presently recruiting for Field Sales Executive in our clients established Tonbridge, Kent office. We are looking for a sales-driven individual who will identify potential partnership and business opportunities specifically in the leisure and outdoor sectors. You will be a natural communicator, have strong business Acumen & have the ability to Close the Sale.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts
- Spotting trends in brand and category performance
- Entering sales contracts on behalf of the company and following through with attention to detail
- On occasion attend shows, festivals and exhibitions showcasing our product line and build industry relationships and awareness.
- Successfully forecasting and achieving sales growth goals
- Executing multiple projects on a seasonal basis
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Relationship Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, B.A. in Business or related field desired
- At least three plus years’ experience in the outdoor industry is a mandatory requirement
- Comfortable spending up 70% of time on the road traveling the territory
This position will be based in Tonbridge for 2/ 3 days a week with the other days on the road. This role comes with lots of opportunity to progress within a realistic timescale into more senior positions such as Territory Manager. Salary is DOE plus Mileage and expenses will be offered. For further information please email me directly