We are presently recruiting for a Sales Executive for our clients, a Plant Hire company to cover County Galway. You will be responsible for the selling of construction consumables such as silicones, foams, fixings, Generators, demolition hammers, concreate mixers and small plant machinery such as mini diggers etc. You will also be responsible for developing positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat business from customers.
Responsibilities within post:
- Provide advice and information to customers regarding specific products.
- Liaise with customers, management and logistics team to ensure equipment is ready for delivery and purchase.
- Monitor equipment in the depot, liaising with the operations team on the progress of service of the small plant machinery.
- Working with the regional contacts and the Internal Sales Coordinators to ensure enough stock is acquired for future purchases and hiring of small plant machinery.
- Obtain weekly reports for key suppliers, and analyse equipment listed to identify potential purchase opportunities.
- Develop an awareness of construction consumables and small plant machinery to assist with the planning of future purchases.
- Identify areas for investment where a particular product is frequently purchased or small machinery is hired.
This is a full time, permanent position and will be classed as remote working. You will be provided with company phone, vehicle, laptop and phone. A base salary and commission package is also offered and open to negotiation. For further information please email me directly.