Red Chair Recruitment are presently searching for a Revit Technician to work in our client’s office based just outside of Cork. The successful candidate will join a diverse design team consisting of MEP, Structural ,and Architectural Design Technicians and Engineers. The role will initially involve the creation of manufacturing drawings for our production facilities in the UK, but the candidates will also be required to collaborate with external consultants, manufacturing teams and site fit-out team to coordinate designs. Some travel to the UK will also be required in this role.
- Create 3D models and 2D drawings using Autodesk REVIT based on project requirements.
- Develop detailed and accurate building information models (BIM) for architectural and engineering projects.
- Production of manufacturing drawings for the relevant trades in the production facility.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in the models and drawings to maintain accuracy and consistency.
- Project Planning and Management.
- Co-ordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS, etc.).
- Designing and reviewing design work of fellow MEP team members.
- Ensuring that all designs, schedules, and documents are prepared to the highest standards and are available to the production facility when they are required.
- Assist in the transition to producing BIM models and drawing using Autodesk Revit.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Degree qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years PQE in the design/drafting of building services.
- Advanced level skills in AutoCAD, REVIT, and Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and to a high standard.
A competitive salary is guaranteed for the appropriate candidate depending on his/her experience. For more information on this role, please contact me directly at [email protected]