We are presently recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. The company in question is an award-winning company with a proven track record in customer service. You will be required to deliver high standards to keep the premises tidy and welcoming at all times. Excellent communication skills will be your strength and you will be able to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness when dealing with people. You will be warm, empathetic, and friendly and have an approachable and professional manner. Experience working in a similar role with the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities along with strong organisation skills and an eye for detail is also important.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for customers.
- Handling telephone calls, Online inquiries and dealing with queries in a professional manner.
- Meeting, greeting, and assisting customers.
- Offering & making customers refreshments.
- Introducing customers to the most appropriate specialist to deal with their needs.
- Monitoring and recording traffic and incoming calls on the CRM.
- Providing Excel reports to management
- Capturing, recording, and updating customer details in the database.
- Administrative and Various ad hoc duties as required.
- Have a strong customer service background.
- Display an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Excel at understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs.
- Have a genuine desire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Experienced in Microsoft Applications particularly XL
- Strong ability to learn various IT Systems.
Salary is in the region of €25 – €28,000 depending on experience. For full information please contact us directly.