We are presently recruiting for a Receptionist for our clients, a Legal Practice in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be first point of contact for clients and visitors and will be the focal point for communication between clients and staff. You will play a key part in ensuring the efficient flow of administrative tasks within the business and ensuring that all staff members are assisted on a daily basis. This is a full-time position, based in Tralee, County Kerry.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office, creating a friendly and professional first impression.
- Answer and route incoming calls, take messages, and provide basic information or direct inquiries to the appropriate legal professionals.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conference rooms for clients.
- Coordinate and manage schedules to ensure efficient use of time.
- Maintain and update client contact information.
- Ensure clients are comfortable while waiting and assist in facilitating their meetings with legal professionals.
- Work closely with legal professionals and support staff to facilitate smooth day-to-day operations.
- Relay messages and information between clients and legal professionals.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially when dealing with sensitive legal information.
Qualification and experience:
- A minimum of leaving certificate with additional qualifications highly desired.
- 2+ years’ experience as receptionist or front of house is essential.
- Strong proficiency in office software systems.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience and ranging €25 – €32,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org