We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager for our clients in Co. Kerry. The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about emerging technologies and have experience in Production, Automation and Cyber Security.
- Accountable for the delivery of a project, ensuring it is completed safely, on time, in accordance with the contract requirements and to the agreed budget.
- Ensure key deliverables are identified, understood and delivered.
- Develop and implement action plans to mitigate risks
- Ensure the project team works progressively to complete documentation meeting all contractually agreed requirements
- Ensure the suitable and robust change control process are in place to identify, notify, measure and agree the impact of change in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Ensure project controls are developed, implemented and updated regularly.
- Lead the development of a detailed cost forecast for the project, ensuring it is reviewed and updated regularly.
- Support the procurement of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed for Quality / Safety / Cost or schedule impacts.
- Project Management qualification is required and 3+ years GMP experience.
- Experience in a matrix management organisation.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally, with the ability to understand clients’ requirements.
- Experience in any of the following, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Quality, Tech Services
This role offers a great package with the salary reflecting the experience of the successful candidate. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.