We are presently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our clients in Macroom, County Cork. Working on projects in the Pharma, Food, Renewable and Healthcare sector, you candidate will be working within a wider Production Engineering team. The role involves a high level of technical responsibility and requires strong mechanical knowledge and ability to work on 2D and 3D design software. This is a full-time position, based in office in Macroom, County Cork
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers and sub‐contractors.
- Ensure that all projects undertaken are completed on time, within budget and to the client/customers satisfaction.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when it comes to maintaining and keeping record of all process steps.
- Scheduling of projects
- Take responsibility for all resource planning requirements.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Mechanical Engineering setting
- 3rd Level qualification, Minimum of level 7/8, in a relevant engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Precision or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.
- Strong ability in reading technical drawings essential.
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software applications.
This is a full time, permanent position based in office in Macroom, County Cork. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com