We are presently recruiting for Mechanical Design Engineer for our clients in Kerry. You will work in the design department and will be responsible for ensuring product designs and standards are met in accordance with departmental requirements and schedules
- Establishment and layout of design solutions
- Preparation of detailed production drawings and their associated material lists.
- Liaise with personnel within and outside the design department in ensuring that designs produced are current, incorporate all updated solutions and conform to the standards required.
- Liaise with various sub-suppliers / sub-contractors to ensure that component fabrication and components quality is in accordance with the expectations and requirements
- Maintenance of the design database, ensuring that all design drawings and concepts are centrally stored.
- Preparation of manuals
- Training of new and existing employees within the design department.
- Participate in handover to client and customer training
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- A third level qualification in Mechanical / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally in Mechanical / Structural design of steel fabrication structures.
- High level knowledge and experience in 3D design packages and related technologies.
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a fast paced operational setting.
Salary is open to negotiation and dependent on experiences. please feel free to apply or send your updated CV via email. Alternatively call Adrien or Joe on 064-662-2007.