We are presently recruiting for a mechanical Design Engineer / CAD /CAM for our clients in County Kerry .. Our clients work with a number of highly automated Manufacturing companies around the world and help design production lines. To support continued growth, we require Design Engineers to join an expanding team
- Design Mechanical Plans for Plants in accordance with certified designs certified designs.
- Work as part of the order processing team along with the Production Manager and the Contracts Manager.
- Apply experience to new designs for continuous improvement of processes and product.
- Ability to meet long and short term deadlines.
- When required, modify existing design
- Work with other Engineering disciplines to aid in product development and procedures to improve productivity
- Develop and manage File/ Radan/ Inventor library for all designs
- Solve mechanical issues and provide advice to Production team, and customers if required.
- Document design, modifications, etc. accurate records retentions.
- Report directly to the Contracts Manager.
Salary, Education Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical
- 2 years’ experience in sheet metal design/Industry.
- Experienced in Autodesk Inventor or other 3-D Modelling Package
- Knowledge of Sheet Metal CNC Programming
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication equipment considered a bonus
- Experienced in weld nomenclature, would be an advantage.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be capable of managing long term and short-term deadlines.
- Salary depending on experience €33K to €38K, depending on experience
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your CV to me at email@example.com
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212