We are presently recruiting a Logistics Administrator for our clients on the Cork / Kerry border. The company in question manufacture machinery and require someone to provide support for all customer service-related material planning, procurement, receiving and shipping. This is a full-time position based in County Cork and within easy commute of Killarney and Macroom.
- Raise material requests into the relevant systems.
- Process incoming/outgoing material in accordance with guidelines/procedures.
- Process transportation as requested.
- Follow compliance regulations and Export control.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements
- Change inventory levels, lead times, and costs.
- Carry out procurement, from RFQ coordination and PO issuance until material is received and invoiced correctly.
- Coordinate activities with production scheduling and planning.
- Proactively work to resolve discrepancies as they occur.
- Support outside assignments (PMs/Installations).
- Level 6 Diploma / Certificate Qualification relevant to the role
- Experience in Warehouse management
- Strong IT and Communication Skills.
Salary is in the region of €35 – €38,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org