We are presently recruiting a Logistics Administrator, for our clients, a warehousing and supply chain company in West Dublin. You will be required to assist in all administration duties, coordinate deliveries and collections and assist with customer queries on a daily basis. This is a full time, permanent position based in City West, Dublin.
- General warehouse documentation processing & management
- Query resolution on orders/hauliers etc.
- Organising collections
- Liaising with customer planning team on orders
- Co-ordinate Goods Inwards transport with suppliers and Logistics Manager
- Record all pallet movements on systems
- Generate balance reports for transport partners and non-compliant customers
- Updating and maintaining inventory reports
- Assisting in building and completing any reports that may be required
- To assist in ensuring that all customs and excise paperwork is checked and completed correctly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong IT skill
- 1-2 years warehouse administration or similar administration experience
- Experience using warehouse management systems, working with ERP or Voice Picking systems an advantage
- Proficient in MS office applications
A salary in the region of €26 to €28,000 is offered. For further information please email me directly.