We are recruiting for an Industrial Electrician for our clients in County Kerry. You will be tasked with Electrical installation, maintenance, and testing. You will ensure all machinery is maintained and repaired to a safe and efficient standard, whilst complying with current legislation and Company procedures. Experience of medium size Installations, alterations to Control Circuitry, Fault Finding, Troubleshooting etc. Some experience in Water/ Waste Water Treatment & Power Stations would be an strong advantage when applying for these positions.
- Pre-planned machine maintenance to keep downtime to a minimum
- Attend to machine breakdowns and solve/ diagnose any electrical or mechanical failures
- Ensure fixing machines in time to reduce downtime and increase productivity
- Input and maintain maintenance logs
- Assist team in quality issues raised Work on designs for new product lines
- Work on continuous improvement projects
- Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform installation of equipment
- Supporting facilities such as building maintenance and additional services
- Undertake any training as required and ensure working knowledge is kept current
The ideal candidate will come from an Industrial electrical background, have served an electrical apprenticeship or similar, and have the ability to electrically fault find. This is a full time, permanent position with a Salary in the region of €46,000 – €50,000. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org