Our clients based in West Limerick are presently recruiting for an Industrial Electrician. You will have previous electrical maintenance experience and have the knowledge to undertake electrical maintenance activities in a manufacturing environment and will be responsible for all planned, preventative, and reactive electrical maintenance of machinery on site. You will also possess a strong knowledge of 24V control circuits and have the ability to replace software cards as required. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday based in County Limerick.
- Electrical maintenance and repair of plant and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance including replacing motors, relays, contactors, and overloads.
- 3-phase electrical fault find and repair.
- Conduct wiring and panel upgrades.
- Electrical installation of Motors, inverters, contactors, sensors, relays.
- Assist the Technical team to source parts that may be required to complete repairs.
- Responsible for safety and the safety of co-workers.
- Implement lockout tag-out procedures.
- Successfully completed a National Certificate (Electrical) or another suitable award, equivalent to Level 6 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Experience in a working maintenance/manufacturing environment is required.
- Good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and robotics.
- Understanding of ASI and Profibus systems
- PLC Experience desirable
- Willing to travel globally to provide technical support to sister companies
Salary is €50- €55,000. Pension, medical Insurance and additional benefits are also offered after probation period. For full information, please email me directly at email@example.com