We are presently recruiting Graduate Quantity Surveyors for our clients in County Kerry. The company in question works extensively on public sector contracts specifically on infrastructure projects. They now require a full-time Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. You will be asked with preparing tender documents, interacting with customers, and processing all documentation. This is a full-time position, based in Kerry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial management of the overall project from start to finish.
- Preparing tender documents
- Completing monthly valuations for works on site, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual
- Recording, reporting, and managing project risks, variations, and cost overruns and projecting the overall effect of any overruns.
- Completing the project close-out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Quantity Surveying qualification and experience in Ireland.
- Must have experience of quantity surveying with a good knowledge of the construction industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail
A competitive salary is offered, based on experience along with an additional package. For full information please contact us directly on 0646622007 or email [email protected]