We are presently recruiting for a Graduate Health and Safety Officer for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. Working within a larger team, you will be responsible for delivering induction safety training programs for new employees, and Investigate accidents and incidents on site. You will maintain accurate records and will identify continuous improvement initiatives for the wider group. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Kerry with travel to sites required.
Responsibilities within the position:
- Ability to develop and implement safety policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Collaborate with various departments to promote a safety culture.
- Investigate accidents and incidents, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Deliver safety training programs for employees.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Ideally possess a bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety or related industry accredited qualification.
- Knowledgeable in local and national health and safety regulations.
- Strong understanding of risk assessments and hazard identification.
- Hold a full driving licence.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience and in the region of €35 – €40,000. For further information, please email me directly at [email protected]