We are looking currently for General Manager to take the reins of a highly established and growing charity in Co. Kerry.
The successful candidate in this newly appointed role will offer energy, previous strategical / planning experience and above all the drive to support and aid those in need. Reporting to board members, maintaining current facilities, liaising with supporters and clients alike to make a significant increase in annual fundraising figures.
- Strategically develop the charity. Preparing a structured three-year plan for growth and expansion
- Oversee the operation of a number of facilities, assuring compliance government legislation
- Create various fundraising events and campaigns with a target increase of 30% of giving
- Actively promote and recruit volunteers to grow fundraising opportunities, positive policies and practice
- Conduct monthly meetings, bringing together board members, actively encouraging communication with media, funders and government bodies.
- 3-5 years’ senior Managerial experience in a voluntary or business organisation
- A history of lobbying and influencing policymakers and service providers
- Experience collaborating with several organisations, retaining and building new and existing relationships
- Proven fundraising experience with an active role in the financial side of an organisation
- Typically a 40hr week but hour will depend on the working week
- A full clean drivers license is required
One of the most important requirements for the role is a genuine proven passion for helping those with physical, mental and social disadvantages, raising awareness and the betterment of the greater community.
The salary for this position is in the region of €50,000 – €60,000 (salary subject to revision on performance/development checklist). If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or call Joe on 064 662 2007 for a chat in complete confidence. We are holding interviews in our Killarney office in the strictest of confidence, so call the number provided to arrange a meeting.