Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applicants for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager for our clients, a well established hotel based in Co. Galway.
Your main responsibility will be to oversee and run the restaurant, lounge and conference & banqueting in the hotel. You will be responsible for assisting with managing all Food and Beverage aspects within the property, managing a team of staff and to ensure that all guests experiences, comfort and satisfaction is cared for.
- 2-3 Years experience assisting with full management in Food and Beverage operations in a busy 4/5* hotel is required for this role.
- Set service standards required for daily operations in all food & beverage aspects of the property.
- Experience in managing a busy restaurant and bar, managing a team and rostering.
- Experience with stock control, stock taking, ordering and deliveries.
- Cooperate with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best possible service and guest experience.
- To train and up-skill the team in all areas of service and standards.
- Professional, well presented with polite friendly manner and attention to detail
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills essential for this role.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary between €32,000 – €35,000 Per Annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty.
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.