We are presently recruiting for a Garden Centre Manager for our clients in Kerry. You will be tasked with managing, motivating and supporting a small team to ensure that the highest level of customer service is maintained. This will include monitoring sales & stock levels in the centre, providing input into marketing strategies, and managing the health & safety of the centre.
- Develop sales team and lead by example in actively seeking out ways to provide the highest-quality customer service to every person that visits the garden centre.
- Encourage, coach, and support to ensure that customer respect, professionalism, and enthusiasm is an integral part of every team member’s role and responsibility.
- Possess and develop effective listening and communication skills among yourself and others, including a sense of urgency in delivering timely and friendly service to every customer.
- Stress the importance and skill of handling customer complaints, compliments, and comments
- Strong horticultural knowledge and background (min level 6),
- Minimum of 2 years of retail horticulture.
- Excellent communication skills, strong numerical and IT skills to effectively manage your team, and deliver the highest level of customer service.
This is a full-time position. A 7 day a week is required during peak times, and you will be required to work weekends. Salary will be negotiable based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com