Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Front Office Manager for one of our well established clients in Co. Dublin.
This role will oversee and manage a reception team and everyday duties for a busy hotel reception and reservations department, ensuring a seamless guest experience upon check-in and departure and during their stay. This role will also encompass a social media aspect of updating posts, images and showcasing the property online.
- 2-3 years’ experience as Front Office Manager essential for this role
- Proven track record of managing a team within a 4* / 5* hotel environment
- Commercially focused with absolute attention to detail
- Exceptional Reception, Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Able to work on own initiative and equally able to work as part of the overall management team
- Proficient with Office Suite, Hotel booking systems and CRMS
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €40,000 – €45,000 Dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking and Meals on Duty when working
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on [email protected] alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.