We are presently recruiting for an Instore Electrical Salesperson for our clients in County Kerry. You will be tasked with selling electrical household products from TV’s to Washing machines and indeed anything electrical that could be found in any household. You will be tasked with managing customer enquiries and processing of Sales Orders and Quotations whilst ensuring accuracy of pricing and other details. You will Show a genuine interest in customers and the product with a keen interest and enthusiasm for selling to a loyal client base with many return customers. This is a full time, permanent position.
Responsibilities within post:
- Offer technical knowledge on all products
- Quick, efficient and accurate processing of sales
- Ensure all merchandising fixtures/fittings on the floor are clean and tidy.
- Dealing and resolving customer queries
- Suggest suitable items, offering complimentary items
- Collaborate with Internal Departments such as Purchasing, Logistics, and Finance to ensure smooth processing of sales orders, deliveries, and invoicing.
Experiences and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales support or similar role is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in stock control.
Salary is based on experience and in the region of €30k to €35k. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org